Your Astrological Life Portrait
No matter what other astrological reports you eventually read about yourself, this is the one to start with. All the planets, signs, houses, aspects, transits, and everything else that makes up a chart reading are laid out on the table. This is your life portrait, with a triple focus:
- who you are from birth — how your birth chart describes you, from tip to toe - your potentials, your talents, what's driving you inside and out. The fundamentals of complete horoscope analysis.
- how your life develops — your stages of achievement through the years, as described by Saturn, the marker of time.
- what's happening now — your current focus and springboard to the future, related by Jupiter, the planet of growth.
For most astrology reports, that would be enough, but there's more – thanks to special ground-breaking techniques developed by astrology pioneer Michael Erlewine:
- Burn rate — are you burning your candle at both ends, or do you conserve fuel? Do you run white-hot or are you cool to the touch? Take your life temperature…
- Deep sky delineation — where planetary orbits cross tell the story of your most committed, unchangeable inner directions.
- Soul survey — how your heliocentric (Sun-centered) and geocentric (Earth-centered) charts combine to describe your place in the universe.
Finally, you can opt for a 15-page supplement of terms and concepts, a mini-manual that tells you what astrology is all about.
If you never get another astrology report, this is the one to have. And if you're just entering the world of astrology, you'll want this report first — it's the beginning of a whole new world of self-understanding.