Make Your Day!
If you use astrology to help keep track of your life, this is the ultimate desktop reference you’ll use every day. It has everything you’d want – and a lot more – to keep on top of things and ahead of the game.
First, it’s an astrological appointment calendar that includes everything you’d expect, from day to day
- Daily aspects, Moon sign and phase
- Daily Moon, Sun, and planetary sign changes
- Void-of-Course Moon times
- Complete monthly ephemeris
- Special planetary events – full and new Moons, eclipses, stations
- Red/Green Days – highlights days with strong positive or negative aspects
- Lunation Charts
But that’s when it leaves other calendars in the dust – because this one is entirely personalized for your own birth horoscope. So, each daily entry includes:
- Personal daily transits to your own chart
- Personal Void-of-Course Moon times
And because it’s all geared to your own chart, it’s available with extensive personal reports by astrologers John Townley, Michael Erlewine, and Stephen Erlewine that include:
So, on top of a fabulous desk calendar that’s got daily planetary aspects in the sky and to your natal chart already written in, reports with ephemeris and a variety of personal reports to keep track as the year goes by. It doesn’t get better than that.